Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Shriya goes ga-ga on `Sivaji` audio

Shriya Saran cannot stopping talking about the songs in Sivaji. Says Shriya, who was shooting a song with Vijay in Karaikudi for Azhagiya Tamil Magan (ATM) : "I'm a big Rahman fan and when I heard the Sivaji songs for the first time at the shoot I just went crazy about them. Believe me, the way Shankar Sir has shot the songs, along with Rajni Sir's dance movements, they are sure to be rocking."
Shriya says that one of the high points of her career will be that she danced with the superstar to the tune of A.R Rahman whom she calls "the Mozart of Indian film music". She features in five out of the six songs in the film. Says Shriya: "I'm there in all the songs, except Ballelika…., the introductory song."
 
When asked about her favourite song in the album, Shriya says: "I like all the songs and the way they are picturised. I'm sure that the songs will become bigger once the film releases and the channels popularize them. If you were to ask me my favourite song it is Vaaji, Vaaji, , the title song." Shriya refused to talk further on the songs, as she feels the film and its presentation will talk for itself.
 
Ever since the shoot, she has been humming the Sivaji songs. Now that the album is out, she has all the songs on her ipod, and hears it during her breaks.


Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell?
Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

No comments:

Blog Archive