Our Thalaivar's forthcoming mega movie "Sivaji - The Boss"
but surely getting completed. Another month or month and a
shooting alone is now pending after the Pune schedule. Then
production & fine tuning work will start & go on for another
I think by Feb.07 Sivaji songs may be released & it is going
two months of enjoying the songs. Then, by mid-April THE
give DARSHAN on big screen all over the world.
I am numbering each passing day & waiting eagerly for the
the Tamil New Years Day 2007 to see Thalaivar.
Till then how am I managing?
Just by wondering, thinking and visualising
- what will be Sivaji's story?
- what will be thalaivar's role in Sivaji?
- what theme Shankar would want to convey to the masses thru
Thalaivar in Sivaji?
- how Shankar would have visualised/projected Thalaivar in
- how different or stylish will the looks of Thaliavr be in
- what will be Thalaiavr's new style or punch dialogue in
- how well the intro song of Thalaivar be picturised in
- how well ARR would have tuned the songs for Thalaivar in
- how nicely all songs in Sivaji be picturised by Shankar?
- what message will Thalaivar be saying in the important
Sivaji (like the stadium scene in Anniyan)?
- how different and fantastic Thalaivar's fight scenes will
- how grand the climax scene will be in Sivaji?
- from when Sivaji Promos will start appearing in TV & other
- how big Sivaji Movie Opening is going to be?
- what are all the records Sivaji is going to beat?
Yes friends. I am simply drowning myself in Sivaji thoughts.
though, at present I am facing some problems in my domestic
Sivaji thoughts alone gives me solace from the routine grind
me to refresh my mental batteries.
As the famous adline goes, my present mantra is
Drink Sivaji !
Eat Sivaji !
Think Sivaji !
Breath Sivaji !
Drown in Sivaji Thoughts !!!